I was told to put the price for every food item that i will be posting. But right now i cannot remember as we made it around four months ago.
The Making of the Pizza
The Crust (Dough)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water (100-110 degrees Fahrenheit, yes i do have a food thermometer..)
- 1/2-1 tablespoon olive oil
The Pizza Sauce
- recipe may be found here or just use canned tomato paste
- Parmesan cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Ground beef pan-fried in olive oil with salt and pepper to taste (just a substitute since i can't find pepperoni...)
- Beef meatloaf
- Red and green bell peppers
- Mix a little sugar into the warm water. Sprinkle yeast on top and Wait for 10 minutes or until it gets all foamy.
- Pour into a large bowl then add flour, salt, olive oil. Stir to combine. Knead for 6-8 minutes until you have a moderately stiff dough that is smooth and elastic (add a bit more flour if you need to).
- Cover and let rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pans. Sprinkle with a little bit of cornmeal (this is optional).
- Divide dough in half. Place a half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge.
- If desired, pre-bake at 175 degrees C (350 degrees F) for 10 minutes. Makes two 12-inch pizza crust. I only made one so I put half of the dough in the freezer for future use. Form remaining half of the dough into a ball, rub olive oil over it and place it in a freezer bag.
- Spread pizza sauce onto dough and place the toppings.
- Bake the assembled pizza in pre-heated oven 175 degrees C for 10 minutes.